Do you have first-class skills in administration?
Would you like to use your skills to harness the value of our natural environment for everyone’s wellbeing and prosperity?
A new role in the team behind our award-winning UK-wide network
Administrator & operations support
- Part-time (20 hours per week distributed over at least four weekdays, with potential for an increase in due course).
- Short-term contract, initially for 12 months.
- Interviews early December 2021. Starting as soon as possible.
- Based in our office at the beautiful Howbery Business Park, near Wallingford in Oxfordshire.
- Salary up to £22,000 pro-rata, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave allowance and a contribution to a personal pension plan.
For further information please see the Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, please complete the Application Form. Send your completed application form, along with your CV, to Bruce Howard at email@example.com with 'Administrator & Operations Support' in the subject line. Please ensure your CV states your current work position and contact details for two referees who know you in a professional capacity. Applications will be considered only from people who are already entitled to work in the UK. Evidence of qualifications and a right to work in the UK will be requested from the candidate to whom the job is offered.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5 pm on Thursday 2nd December 2021. Interviews are anticipated for 13th & 14th December.
No recruitment agency applications.
We are always interested in proposals from prospective interns. You'll need to have nearly completed a higher degree relevant to our work. If you would like to enquire, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Internship enquiry" in the subject line. Please note that we currently don't have funding to support interns.