We have the experience of running over 70 conferences, workshops, webinars, seminars and training events throughout the UK.
We run a popular series of webinars to share good practice, new tools and resources developed around the UK. See our webinars page for details of upcoming events.
- Our next Accelerating Woodland Creation & Management Conference will take place online on 26th and 27th May 2021.
- Our Natural Capital Finance & Investment Conference is a leading annual event to catalyse investment in natural features based on their value to business and wider society. The next conference will take place on 6th and 7th October 2021.
If you are interested in either event, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently running the following training courses:
- Natural capital management for rural professionals (next course to run online over 5 sessions 7th to 16h June 2021)
- An environment for planning: embedding the natural capital approach in planning and development (next course taking place autumn 2021)
We also run training and seminars on natural capital accounting, green prescriptions and Incorporating natural capital and ecosystem services into environmental assessment. Please get in touch via email@example.com let us know if these are of interest.
Commissioned events and event facilitation
- We are regularly commissioned to run events that relate to the topic of wellbeing and prosperity for everyone through a healthy natural environment. We are also asked to design and facilitate events. Please get in touch if you think we can help you.