We have the experience of running over 60 conferences, workshops, webinars, seminars and training events throughout the UK. Browse our current events below.
Suggest an event by getting in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We run a popular series of webinars to share good practice, new tools and resources developed around the UK. See our webinars page for details of upcoming events.
Also of interest to Network members will be a free webinar providing an update on the B£ST tool. To be held by ciria on the 9th of May at 11am. Register an interest here.
We run training on the following topics. Let us know if these are of interest to you (contact email@example.com)
- Commissioning green prescriptions (an electronic set-up for this training is in preperation. Running dates to follow)
- Incorporating natural capital and ecosystem services into environmental assessment (Leeds, 26th June 2019, London 27th September 2019)
- Natural capital management for rural estate professionals (Essex, 3rd July 2019, Shropshire 25th September 2019)
- Natural capital accounting (we aim to run at least one Natural Capital Accounting seminar later in 2019, details to follow)
- 'Environment for Success' Seminars Understanding regional business dependancies on land and landscape (more details on the first of these events are to be released shortly)
Other events for 2019
Join us on 21-22 May 2019 at The Crystal, London where we are leading as session in partnership with Natural Capital Solutions at the Natural Capital Initiative's Valuing our Life Support Systems conference.
We are busy planning our events programme for 2019, including a conference for planners and housebuilders in the autumn. Register as a member to ensure that you are the first to hear about them.
Natural Capital Investment Conference 2020
Take part in the UK's leading forum to advance investment in the UK's natural environment based on its economic value and join us on the 14th of May 2020. Find out more.
Following on from successful events in 2018 and 2019, the 2020 installment of the Natural Capital Investment conference is already being planned. To be kept up to date or make a suggestion please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.