We have the experience of running over 70 conferences, workshops, webinars, seminars and training events throughout the UK.
We run a popular series of webinars to share good practice, new tools and resources developed around the UK. See our webinars page for details of upcoming events.
- Our Natural Capital Finance & Investment Conference is a leading annual event to catalyse investment in natural features based on their value to business and wider society. The next conference will take place online between 24th and 26th November 2020.
- The inaugural Accelerating Woodland Creation Conference took place online in March 2020. We are planning an online event in March 2021 that will build on the success of the 2020 event. Follow the link at the top of the main conference page to gain access to recordings of the day and the pre-event webinars from 2020.
We are currently running the following training courses:
- An environment for planning: embedding the natural capital approach in planning and development (next course taking place autumn 2021)
- Incorporating natural capital and ecosystem services into environmental assessment (next course to be announced this autumn)
- Natural capital management for rural professionals (next course to be announced this autumn)
- We are regularly commissioned to run events that relate to the topic of wellbeing and prosperity for everyone through a healthy natural environment. Please get in touch if you think we can help you.