We have the experience of running over 70 conferences, workshops, webinars, seminars and training events throughout the UK. Browse our current events below.
We run a popular series of webinars to share good practice, new tools and resources developed around the UK. See our webinars page for details of upcoming events.
- Our Natural Capital Investment Conference is a leading annual event to catalyse investment in natural features based on their value to business and wider society. We expect that the next conference will take place in late 2020.
- The Accelerating Woodland Creation Conference took place in the City of London on 25th March 2020. Follow the link at the top of the main conference page to gain access to recordings of the day and the pre-event webinars.
We are currently running the following training courses:
- An environment for planning: embedding the natural capital approach in planning and development (next course scheduled for London on 17th September 2020)
- Incorporating natural capital and ecosystem services into environmental assessment (next course to be announced soon)
- Natural capital management for rural professionals (next course to take place on-line in autumn 2020)
- We are regularly commissioned to run events that relate to the topic of wellbeing and prosperity for everyone through a healthy natural environment. Please get in touch if you think we can help you.