We have the experience of running over 70 conferences, workshops, webinars, seminars and training events throughout the UK. Browse our current events below.
We run a popular series of webinars to share good practice, new tools and resources developed around the UK. See our webinars page for details of upcoming events.
- Our Natural Capital Investment Conference is a leading annual event to catalyse investment in natural features based on their value to business and wider society. The next conference will take place in London in Autumn 2020.
- Our Accelerating Woodland Creation Conference has now been announced, taking place in the City of London on 25th March 2020. Now is the time to save the date.
We are currently running the following training courses:
- An environment for planning: embedding the natural capital approach in planning and development (next course is in London on 17th September 2020)
- Incorporating natural capital and ecosystem services into environmental assessment (next available course to be announced April 2020)
- Natural capital management for rural professionals (next course is in autumn 2020)
- We are regularly commissioned to run events that relate to the topic of wellbeing and prosperity for everyone through a healthy natural environment. Please get in touch if you think we can help you.