Nature Finance Review 2023
Are you using, or considering using, private finance and environmental markets to fund your land, water or nature project in the UK?
If so, please give 5-10 minutes of your time to share your experiences and help us to create the inaugural report on the state of the nature finance project pipeline in the UK .Take part in our survey
With the UK in the bottom 10% of countries globally for biodiversity, nature finance – be that a carbon or biodiversity credit, a token, a fund or another vehicle – offers the step-change in funding we need to effectively restore our land and seas.
With funding support from the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation, the Ecosystems Knowledge Network has launched an annual review of projects in the UK that are seeking revenue or investment finance from private sources.
The Nature Finance Review survey delves into the opportunities for nature project developers and the challenges they face in accessing private finance. The review report, to be published in April 2023, will be based on the survey and a sector wide consultation to assess the state of the UK nature finance project pipeline. It will be a UK first and sector stakeholders are already looking forward to using the findings to ensure that as the market grows, it will properly serve the needs of nature and those working so hard to restore it.
Please complete the survey by the closing date of 28th February 2023 and share it with colleagues and contacts across the sector.
All respondents will:
- Receive a copy of the report.
- Have the opportunity to have their project featured in it.
- Be entered into a draw to win one of 10 free tickets for the Nature Finance Conference 2023 (returning for it’s sixth year).
- Get priority access to be featured in the new UK Nature Finance Project Directory being launched in the Spring.
If you are happy for us to get in touch, you will have the opportunity to give your contact details at the end of the survey. Otherwise, the information collected will be anonymised.Take part in our survey
Together, we can take stock of this fast-paced area of innovation and enterprise in the UK.
Do you have multiple projects?
If you have multiple projects which you would like to complete the survey for in bulk, we have created a tool to make it easier. Upon downloading the spreadsheet, you will need to ‘Enable Macro Tools’.
To return the survey, and for any queries, please contact us at email@example.comDownload the spreadsheet Download the guide
We are keen to hear from you as soon as possible, but bear in mind that the deadline is on Tuesday 28th February 2023.
Spread the word
If the survey is not for you, there are other ways to get involved:
- Share the survey with others you know would be interested. Download our media pack.
- Share your perspective. What do you think is the biggest limiting factor, challenge, or enabler in scaling up finance and revenue for environmental regeneration in the UK? Write to us.
- Share your insights. Would you like to write an article on nature finance which we can share with our network. Get in touch.