Launched on 1st March at the Natural Capital Investment Conference
An on-line group to facilitate learning about how to secure new investment into natural capital restoration projects in the UK.
E-news delivered to your inbox six times a year, featuring the latest developments and innovations relating to natural capital investment in the UK (starting April 2018).
Webinars on topics relating to natural capital investment in the UK.
Your name in an optional membership directory (starting April 2018)
A regularly-updated resources page (starting late March 2018)
- The first year of is free of charge to delegates of the Natural Capital Investment Conference, together with members of the secretariats and boards of Local Nature Partnerships
- To others, the annual cost is £35 (to cover costs of administering the Forum). Corporate membership is available (enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To join the Forum, please pay the annual subscription fee using the payment button below or contact email@example.com to request an invoice.
Thursday 29th March 2018, 12 noon to 12:50 pm
Next steps for the natural capital investment challenge
For more details, including how to register, see the listing of webinars within the Forum.
We will have news of publications and resources that support Natural Capital Investment.
- Bridging the finance gap. How do we increase financing for conservation? A discussion paper from RSPB, March 2018
- Natural Capital Investment Plan. Surrey Nature Partnership. 1st March 2018
- Towards the new normal: increasing investment in the UK’s green infrastructure. Aldersgate Group. 12th March 2018
- The initial set-up of the Forum is being funded by Defra
- NERC has made a contribution to the operation of the Forum in its first year.
- We are welcoming sponsors of the Forum, bringing visibility to your organisation and ensuring that more people can benefit from the Forum. Contact Bruce Howard firstname.lastname@example.org