The Natural Capital Investment Conference is stimulating debate about a crucial element of green finance and the future of the UK's natural environment.
Read our blogs to discover more about the challenge and opportunity.
- Response to the Natural Capital Committee Annual Report, by Bruce Howard, Director of the Ecosystems Knwoledge Network
- A transformational journey, by Paul Morling, Principal Economist at RSPB. January 2019
- An Environment for Investment, by Bruce Howard, Director of the Ecosystems Knwoledge Network
- Green finance must reach beyond low carbon, by Bruce Howard and Sarah Jane Chimbwandira (originally published in Environmental Finance in October 2018)
- Reflections and outputs from the annual Natural Capital Investment Conference 2019, by Charlotte Selvey Miller for the Ecosystems Knwoledge Network