Based on the response to our save the date announcement, we expect all delegate places at the Accelerating Woodland Creation Conference to be taken quickly. Early booking is advised.
Delegate places include the following:
- Access to all the Conference sessions
- Delegate pack e-booklet
- Access to pre-event webinars (starting 17th March)
- CPD certificate on request
- The chance for your name to be included in the delegate list within the Conference report
Passes available to all organisations
- One delegate, one portal - on-line access - (£115)
- Up to five delegates, via five portals - on-line access (£335)
Discounted rates for small charities and local government
- One delegate, one portal - on-line access - (£95)
- Up to five delegates, via five portals - on-line access (£295)
(Discounted rates are available to local government employees (including National Park Authorities) and small charities (those that reported a turnover of <£1 million in their last published accounts)
For Group bokings, you only need to name the lead delegate on booking. We will contact you to ask for the names of colleagues you wish us to grant places to.
How to book on the conference
Visit our conference registration page, where you will be asked for delegate information and to provide payment details.
If you are not able to join the conference on 25th March, but wish to book for the pre-event webinars only, please book here.
We expect to provide all delegates with the access codes for the event on Friday 20th March. Access codes for the pre-conference webinars will be provided in your booking confirmation.
Booking terms & conditions (Conference)
- Bookings are made on the basis of the provisional programme as advertised. Changes to the programme, including minor adjustments to the timings, may be necessary based on speaker availability.
- Names of delegates within any one organisation can be changed free of charge up to five working days before the course date.
- Refunds will be given for bookings cancelled up to 20 working days before the event, less an administration fee of £30. After this date, no refunds will be given.