Based on the response to our save the date announcement, we expect all delegate places at the Accelerating Woodland Creation Conference to be taken quickly. Early booking is advised.
Delegate places include the following:
- Access to all the Conference sessions
- Delegate pack booklet
- Refreshments and lunch
- Access to pre-event webinars (full details to be announced late January)
Regular pass - £265
Open to all organisations
Special rate pass - £175
Available to local government employees (including National Park Authorities) and small charities (those that reported a turnover of <£1 million in their last published accounts)
How to book
Visit our registration page, where you will be asked for delegate information and to provide payment details
Booking terms & conditions
- Bookings are made on the basis of the provisional programme as advertised. Changes to the programme, including minor adjustments to the timings, may be necessary based on speaker availability.
- Names of delegates within any one organisation can be changed free of charge up to five working days before the course date.
- Refunds will be given for bookings cancelled up to 20 working days before the event, less an administration fee of £30. After this date, no refunds will be given.