The Natural Capital Finance & Investment Conference is a unique opportunity to advance financial innovation for the protection and restoration of natural features.
- Learn from front-runners in the project pipeline.
- Discover the combined power of public and private finance.
- Be part of a step-change in funding natural capital.
Our programme is under development. Register your interest in the event via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive updates. Contact us if you are interested in contributing to the programme or the benefits of being an event sponsor.
Tuesday 24th November from 1 pm
- VIP Opening Session: Financing climate resilience and nature recovery
- Investment readiness and scaling up
Wednesday 25th November
- Catalysing change: the role of national government
- Financing nature for climate: the role of local government
- Natural capital for climate resilience: an emerging asset class?
Thursday 26th November
- Green recovery: the role of Local Enterprise Partnerships (England), Growth Deals & Water Utilities
- Enabling markets for environmental services and net gain
- VIP Closing session: conclusions and next steps