- Involving local communities in the recognition of what nature does for people field trip to Lewes, East Sussex, on 5th June 2014. Download the event report.
- Cultural Ecosystem Services workshop on 1-2 July 2013 in Exeter. Download workshop summary and a report on CES indicators.
- Putting nature's services on the map, workshop held in Oxford on 29th April 2013. Download Report.
- InVEST workshop held in London on 5th March and in Edinburgh on 7th March 2013.
- Mapping Ecosystem Services, workshop held in Sheffield on 26th November 2012. Download Report.
- Spatial planning and an ecosystems approach, workshop held in Barnstaple on 12th July 2012. Download Issue 2 of Ecosystems News to read a summary of the event.
- Applying an ecosystems approach in urban settings: a visit to Mayesbrook Climate Change Park on 25th June 2012. Download summary report, Annex 1 (discussion group feedback on the Mayesbrook Park timeline and process) and Annex 2 (transcript of the mind mapping results for each discussion group).
- Ecosystems Knowledge and Learning Forum, held on 13th February 2012. Download Report.